During the past 4 years on Twitter, I have been fortunate to become connected with so many great educators and especially enjoying connecting with Wisconsin educators that I eventually get to meet in person at conferences. I have presented with my principal colleagues Curt Rees, Matt Renwick and Jay Posick numerous times at conferences to help spread the word. This week we were excited to have the following article published by ASCD:
Here's what else the #WIAmgios are "up to" when it comes to connected learning:
- Curt, Matt and I will be presenting next week at #2013AWSA, the Elementary Administrators Conference. You can find handouts for our session here:
- You can find other Wisconsin Educators to follow (and add yourself to this list) at http://bit.ly/WIEducators
- Wisconsin DPI is on Twitter: https://twitter.com/WisconsinDPI DPI has also started a Twitter account specifically for the Common Core State Standards: https://twitter.com/WisDPICCSS
- The #WIAmigos have started a regular chat for Wisconsin Educators. You can join the conversation using the hashtag #wischat on Sunday nights at 8pm. A huge thank you to John Gunnell for moderating this chat.
- A great day of awesome and FREE learning will take place on February 23 in Sun Prairie for #EdcampMadWi. You can find out more about this awesome edcamp HERE
- How fun are we? We even have a t-shirt! Huge thank you to Tom Whitford for putting this together!